What we are looking for:
We are looking for Alliances and Partnership Manager with demonstrated networking abilities. The candidate should be open to traveling to other places of business and make the most out of every probable opportunity.
Your main role would be to build and manage relationships with other partners to mutually benefit all the parties involved.
The main objective of this role would be to manage company partnerships and alliances for the growth of the company in terms of revenue as well as otherwise.
- Establish a systematic process for partner outreach and relationship management.
- Build and develop commercial and strategic relationships with our key targeted partners.
- Coordinate with the public relations team to ensure that any information going out is in the best interest of the company.
- Work with other teams internal to the organization to ensure that Alliance and Partnership goals are synchronized with organizational goals.
- Encourage and supervise any collaborations with partner brands.
- Negotiate and finalize deals with partners and alliances that benefit the company
- Attend various trade fairs and networking events on behalf of the company.
- Work in liaison with the sales and marketing team to understand current market trends and build relationships accordingly.
- Strategize newer ways to grow current partnerships.
- Travel to other places of business.
- MBA or Master’s degree.
- Demonstrated thought-leadership, relationship building, and management skills, with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience, including experience in B2B or B2C SaaS industries
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Proven ability towards constructive networking.
- Team player and multitasker with exceptional organizational skills.
- Sales and Marketing know-how.