What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services. Our Customer Support Specialist will be responsible for handling questions, comments, and complaints, and provide service or product information, solutions, and relevant details to customers regarding our business. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. Your ultimate goal will be to provide a positive customer experience and enhance relationships between consumers and our business.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, or chat.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- If unable to resolve the issue directly, then route customers to the appropriate personnel for assistance.
- Analyze and report product malfunctions.
- Convert potential customers by answering product and service questions.
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to assist.
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members.
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities.
- Update internal databases with information about technical concerns and useful discussions with customers.
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved.
- Gather customer feedback, conduct customer surveys and share insights with the Product, Sales, and Marketing teams.
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Maintain weekly reports on customer inquiries, responses, and feedback to develop customer service analytics and trends.
- Experience in a related field at least 2 years.
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools.
- Understanding of how CRM systems work.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and effective multi-taskers.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Employee Experience mindset
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers and potential customers.